Ø10 x 1,1mm pipe, containing a special additive which doubles the pipe's thermal conductivity.
This new pipe is a result of a three year research of Interplast in corporation with Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, by whose report we are mentioning some of the pipe's characteristics and results from their use.
• Increased mechanical strength compared to the typical ones
• Increased Elasticity by 10%.
• Increased yield stress by 10%
• Absolute material homogenization
• Decrease of inertia phenomenon during the start of the system
• More economic operation due to the double thermal conductivity of the pipes
|PE-Xb, Ø 10 x 1,1mm, MD with o (EVOH)|
|External diameter||Ø 10,0 mm|
|Inner diameter||Ø 7,8 mm|
|Wall Thickness||1,1 mm|
|Water content||0,048 l/m|
|Radius of bending||5 Χ Ø|
|Coefficient of linear expansion||1,9x10|
|Maximum operating temperature||95° C|
|Maximum temperature for short operating time||110° C|
|Maximum operating pressure||10 Bar|
|Roughness factor (Prandtl - Colebrook method)||ε = 0,007 mm|
|Thermal conductivity coefficient||λ = 0,862 W/m K|
|Thermal resistance||R = 0,0013 m²K/W|